the BATESVILLE MARKET
Historic Country Store Since 1880
Charles Joseph Store • Page's Store • The Batesville Store
Plank Road Exchange • The Batesville Market
- ABOUT US -
Whether it’s local food, local music, or local crafts, we are here to ensure that the Batesville Market, an historic country store known for generations as Page’s Store, remains an open, accessible, family-friendly cornerstone to the local community now and for future generations.
- HISTORY OF THE BATESVILLE MARKET -
The Batesville Market is located at the corner of Plank Road and Craig’s Store Road in the Batesville Historic District. Constructed in the 1880s, it has had several incarnations, originally as the Charles Joseph Store, then for three generations as Page’s Store. More recently it has been known as the Batesville Store and the Plank Road Exchange, and is now is the Batesville Market.
For more about the Batesville community and local events, please visit BatesvilleVA.org